Can you believe it’s time for FTG30 day 30? Today I am sharing the final activity.
If you’re still here and playing along – THANKYOU.
And if you are new – HELLO!
- If you haven’t already read my introduction post about this project and how it will work please click HERE to read it.
- Click here if you’re looking for days 1 to 5.
- Here for days 6 – 10.
- And here for days 11 – 15.
- Here for days 16 – 20.
- Days 21 – 25 are here.
- And here for days 26 – 29.
Tuesday 30th April – REFLECTION – Moving Forward
I hope that these daily prompts have given you much to think about and you have some tools in your Find the Good Toolbox to feel happier and healthier.
Hopefully you have an inspiring space filled with quotes, images and your happy list. You have fine-tuned your environment, health and routines. And you have been making self care a priority and have lots of ideas for future self care.
Today I’d like you to take a little bit of time to reflect on the past month.
Have a read through your notebook.
And then on a fresh page write down the things you’ve been doing that you want to take forwards with you. Or what your next steps will be to feel happier and healthier.
You could also revisit the questions from day 16 (midpoint check-in).
If you haven’t been joining in or you’ve missed days – don’t worry. Maybe pick a couple of activities that draw your attention and schedule some time to complete them.
And I’d love for you to reach out and let me know how you’ve found these activities.
I’m wishing you much happiness and good health! And I hope you are able to Find the Good Everyday.
If you’ve enjoyed visiting the blog and taking part in FTG30 I’d love it if you stuck around. I’d love it if you supported my future writing. There are a couple of ways to do this:
- You can subscribe to receive blog posts by email on the day they’re published*
- And/or you can subscribe to receive my monthly newsletter where I fill you in on what I’m up to and share inspiring quotes and links*
- You can follow me over on Instagram
- Or like the Find the Good Everyday Facebook page
*subscribers receive a printable workbook “How to Find the Good Everyday” which you’d probably find useful if you’ve liked FTG30!