Hello – a short & sweet post today…I want to tell you about the new FTGE Facebook Group as well as other ways you can connect with Find the Good Everyday.
FTGE Facebook Group
I’ve been busy behind the scenes creating a Find the Good Everyday Facebook Group. It is my hope this will be a friendly and positive community to visit and brighten your day!
I’ll be sharing inspirational quotes and little prompts to help find the good. There will also be an opportunity weekly to share your own links (perhaps a blog post or a social media account).
If you’d like to come over and join I’d love to welcome you into the group!
We’ve already got members from all over the globe and I’m excited to see who joins us next!
Other Ways to Connect with FTGE
I drop various links to other places you can find FTGE in blog posts and if you’re visiting the blog you can find social media links in the “Find the Good Elsewhere…” section. You can find that on the right hand side if you’re on a wider screen or scroll to the bottom of the page if you’re on a mobile device.
But here’s a summary:
- You can subscribe to get email notifications (& a preview) of each blog post as they are published.
- I send a monthly newsletter around the middle of each month. This usually includes a round up of what’s been happening on the blog, the latest news (this month I mentioned the facebook group), an inspiring quote and exclusive content just for newsletter subscribers (this month it was a list of my favourite youtube accounts and why I think they’re great).
- If you do decide to sign up to receive either blog post notifications or the newsletter by email you will receive a copy of my printable workbook “How to Find the Good Everyday”. I’ve written more about the workbook here.
- There’s a Find the Good Everyday Facebook page.
- I’m probably most regularly active on Instagram where I share photos in my feed, instagram stories and occasionally an IGTV video.
- I’m on Pinterest – I’ve been on there for years and love using it to search for inspiration. Come and check out my old school pin boards of babies & kids birthday ideas and things that make me laugh!
- I’ve also recently dusted off my Twitter account which I plan to be posting to regularly with blog updates.
Hopefully there’s at least one fo your preferred ways to stay connected listed!
I’d love to hear your favourite ways to keep up to date with your favourite bloggers? Please feel free to leave a comment on this post or drop me a line.