It’s time to share my Spring Activity List as well as some extra ideas to consider if you create your own list!
If you’ve been around a while you’ll know I’m a huge fan of celebrating each season and partaking in seasonal activities to make the most out of each one.
If you’re new here, HELLO! Lovely to see you. I hope you enjoy this post. I’ve shared more Seasonal Activity Posts at the bottom of this one. And please consider signing up for my newsletter where I regularly share seasonal prompts and other ideas to help you get more joy in your everyday!
My Spring Activity List
Some of these activities aren’t specifically related to Spring but they are things I want to achieve this season.
- Get outside daily for a walk and out for a longer walk at least weekly
- 3 Random Acts of Kindness (one each month)
- Get something booked for a night away with the doggo (and the husband and kiddo too!)
- Catch up with friends that I haven’t seen for AGES!
- Keep a Spring Journal…and look at creating a Summer version that people can buy and fill out for themselves
- Get my hair cut, my brows sorted, a pedicure and have reflexology treatment (I’ve missed them so much during lockdown!)
- Find dog friendly places we can go to eat (pubs with beer gardens, cafes with outside seating etc)
- Have a Ploughmans lunch!
- Finish the Live with Intention course
- Leave the county to visit somewhere else (I’ve only left my county once since March 2020)
- Have a weekly Artists Date/Me date – try to come up with some Spring themed ones!
- Start sorting out my craft supplies
Extra Spring Activity List Ideas
If you’re keen to create your own Spring Bucket List these ideas might be fun too…
- Plant flowers or seeds
- Go on a bike ride
- Go in search of lambs and other cute baby animals
- Visit an open garden
- Create a fairy garden
- Spring clean and declutter
- Celebrate Earth Day on 22nd April
- Have a picnic
- Visit a play trail / larger play area
- Paint pebbles and rocks
- Fly a kite
- Visit the zoo or farm
- Feed the ducks
- Eat in-season produce
- Try Couch to 5k
- Write a poem or story about Spring
- Redecorate a corner of your home with a fresh Spring feel
- Read or do art outside
- Watch the sunrise &/or sunset
- Go rainbow hunting!
I have a Pinterest board all about Finding the Good in Spring – you’ll find heaps more ideas there!
Check out all my previous Seasonal posts here and specific ones for each season at the following links:
- Embracing Spring
- Spring Bingo (another bucket/activity list from a few years ago)
- My Summer Bucket List
- Embracing Autumn
- Autumn Activi-tree!
- Survive & Thrive in Winter
Wherever you are right now – I hope you can find ways to enjoy the Season you are in!